In 1968 Dr Annique Theron stumbled on the natural healing powers of the South African herb, Rooibos tea, when she warmed Lorinda, her allergic baby’s bottle with warm Rooibos tea. For the first time since birth Lorinda slept through the night and her allergic reactions to even mother’s milk calmed down.
From there on she set out with a vision to create life-changing opportunities for all.
This vision has grown into a globally respected health and beauty brand boasting:
- Over 8000 consultants
- 200-plus premium quality products
- Exports to 18 countries
- Numerous local and international awards
- Annique uses the best quality Rooibos extract in its products
- 40 years of credibility
What makes Annique’s products unique is that it contains extracts ofRooibos tea, which has been a trusted and scientifically proven remedy over the past few decades, boasting properties like:
- Antioxidant; and
- No caffeine and very low tannin from pure Rooibos leaves.
A leader in the South African health and beauty industry, Annique’s products are manufactured in South Africa. What makes the Annique skin care range even more unique are the following six factors
- Cleansing only once a day, at night.
- Press cream onto face instead of rubbing
- Moisturising up to 8 times per day
- Sun protection forms part of the daily Annique skin care routine.
- Apply the pH Balancing Freshener as the last step in your skin care regime.
- The Annique foundation is considered to be part of the Annique skin care routine, boasting anti-ageing and moisturising abilities.