This vapour rub is a mentholated topical petrolatum-based balm intended to assist with symptoms associated with colds and flu.
Key active ingredients:
- Green Rooibos Extract
- Pine Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
It is applied to the chest, often before sleeping to help relieve symptoms associated with the common cold.
It can also be massaged into various body areas to help relieve sore muscles and a sore throat.
The menthol and camphor will in turn assist in improving blood circulation.
Phenol and eucalyptus oils contribute to the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Relieving Congestion and Hayfever: camphor creates a cooling sensation which helps clear your airways.
- Coughs: rub generously on the soles of your feet, chest and neck.
- Cold Sores: rub a little on the area when you begin to feel one coming on.
- Ear Aches: apply a small amount to a cotton ball and place in the ear to relieve pain.
- Headaches: rub a small amount on your temples and forehead to instantly relieve pain.
- Mosquito Repellent: apply small dabs to your skin and clothes and to keep mosquitos away. If bitten, apply to the area and cover it with a bandage to relieve itching.
- Cracked Heels: rub on feet before bed, cover with plastic bags and thick socks. Remove the next morning.
- Nail Fungus: rub on toenails with suspected fungus. The nail will turn dark as it kills the fungus. The dark colour will fade away as the nail grows.