Annique Baby Rooibos tea contains antioxidants and is caffeine-free. Recommended from 6 months of age. It can also help soothe skin rashes and sensitivity when added to bathwater or applied directly onto the skin.
Key active ingredients:
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Pour boiling water into a cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes. Let it cool.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours.-
- Suitable from the age of 6 months and safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Offers antioxidant properties that fight free radical damage on the inside and outside of the body
- Anti-spasmodic – relieves stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers, constipation and colic in infants
- Supplements the daily amount of calcium, manganese and fluoride
- Relieves itchiness, eczema, nappy rash, sunburn and acne when applied to the skin
- Contains zinc and alpha-hydroxy acids
- Cosmetic benefit -promotes better skin
- Health-promoting benefits